Vintage 18ct Gold Three Flower Sapphire & Diamond Ring
A women's statement ring, fashioned as three flowers with sapphire centres and diamond petals. The flowers are set in solid 18ct white gold, while the shoulders and shank are made from 18ct yellow gold. The setting width of this piece is 2cm. The sapphires are beautiful, displaying clear colour zoning, while the modern round brilliant cut sparkle wonderfully. This is the perfect sapphire and diamond ring for women who love their jewellery big and bold.
- Size: UK R / US 8.75 / EU 58.5
- Age: 1980s
- Material: 18ct Gold
- Marks: Full Sheffield Hallmarks (no date letter)
- Weight: 6.2 grams
- Principal Stone: Sapphire
- Principal Cut: Oval Mixed Cut
- Est Weight: 0.95cts (together)
- Second Stone: Diamond
- Second Cut: Round Brilliant
- Second Est Weight: 0.50cts
- Case: Recycled Kraft Ring Box
All carat weights, colour grades and clarity grades are our very best estimates. Metals are checked for authenticity, and any detectable stone treatments disclosed.
Kit Clayton Jewellery is a member of the National Association of Jewellers and insurance valuations for pieces priced £1000+ are available on request.