Vintage 9ct Gold Blue John & Malachite Reversible Pendant
A wonderful vintage pendant, featuring a near-flat blue john cabochon and a similarly shaped malachite cabochon bezel set in 9ct yellow gold. The pendant is reversible depending on your mood! We can supply this lovely vintage pendant, made in 1983, on its own to hang from your own chain, or:
- with one of our fine 9ct yellow gold trace chains (pictured)
- one of our heavier 9ct yellow gold prince of wales chains (see pictures here)
These are modern chains and the prince of wales chain is the heavier of the two at 2.5-2.7 grams. If budget allows, we recommend this one as the pendant is quite heavy.
- Size: 2.5cm long (without bale) x 1.3cm wide
- Internal Bale Width: 3mm
- Age: 1983
- Material: 9ct Gold
- Marks: Full Sheffield Hallmark
- Weight: 5.1 grams
- Principal Stone: Blue John (fluorite)
- Principal Cut: Cabochon
- Second Stone: Malachite
- Second Cut: Cabochon
- Optional Chain: 9ct Trace Chain
- Chain Lengths: 20 or 22 inches
- Chain Weights: 1.7-1.8 grams
- Case: Recycled Kraft Jewellery Box
All carat weights, colour grades and clarity grades are our very best estimates. Metals are checked for authenticity, and any detectable stone treatments disclosed.
Kit Clayton Jewellery is a member of the National Association of Jewellers and insurance valuations for pieces priced £1000+ are available on request.